We are totally committed to the protection of individuals and corporate privacy. The information regarding yourself is deemed to be ‘personal data’ and therefore we confirm that we will only use this information provided for the specific purpose it was intended and or processed, in accordance with the data protection act 1998.
Nichola Dixon is the sole owner of any data collected. We will not rent or re sell your data to any third parties.
HOW WE MANAGE YOUR DATA?
All the personal information that we obtain from you is held on our database and sometimes on our manual systems. We will at all times try to ensure that your personal information is maintained and up to date, however it is your duty to inform us of any changes to your personal information to ensure that it is up to date.
You may request copies of the information we hold on you at any time. Please contact us by email at the address shown below and will provide you with full details of the information we are holding on you. We are allowed to charge a fee of £10 for this service under the Data Protection Act to help cover our administration costs.
HOW DO WE USE OUR DATA?
The information we collect about you or your business enables us to understand your needs, improve our service to you and contact you in the ways agreed or requested.
We may use your personal information, including (but not limited to) your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses and CV details for the following purposes:
• Matching your details with special offers, helping us find the offer that suits you best.
• Contacting you by telephone, email or post to alert you to suitable opportunities.
• Tailoring the information on our website so that it is relevant to you.
DoubleClick cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
DoubleClick cookies do two things:
1) They track anonymised conversion data so that we can measure advertising effectiveness.
2) They are used to serve advertising, so that we are more likely to show relevant adverts to people who have recently visited our website. The cookies also track what advertisements a user has seen and how often, so that we don't repeatedly show adverts to the same people. It does not track personal information.
DoubleClick cookies sometimes include a pixel from the advertising networks we work with. This allows us to target adverts effectively on their network.
Click here to learn how to reject or delete these cookies.
LOGIN / COOKIE